Exciting New Business Update
The Government has removed COVID-19 restrictions in England, but there are still steps you can take to reduce the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19:
- Get vaccinated and boosted.
- Where possible let fresh air in if meeting indoors.
- Consider wearing a face-covering in crowded, enclosed spaces.
- If you have symptoms, self-isolate and get tested.
- Please take advantage of hand sanitising stations located around the venue.
- In addition to our excellent housekeeping procedures, we will continue the extra cleaning of high frequency touchpoints like door handles.
- Guests and team members are no longer legally required to wear face coverings but are encouraged to wear one if it makes them more comfortable or if they are classed as vulnerable.
- Social distancing event layouts are available on request. Subject to availability and charges may apply.
- Free NHS lateral flow tests (LFTs) are no longer available for the general public unless they have COVID-19 symptoms so if you have symptoms please stay at home and avoid contact with other people, until you no longer feel unwell. If you do not have symptoms and wish to use LFTs you can purchase them from various retailers.
We will continue to monitor and act on advice from the UK government regarding COVID-19 measures and adjust our standards accordingly.
Thank you for supporting us and we hope to see you soon.